SimCity is a city-building and management simulation game for the PC gaming platform that serves as a 2013 reboot of the iconic video game series. As with all games in the franchise, SimCity provides total control of how cities develop, but also adds new features such as: crisp 3D graphics, direct contact with citizens, dynamic real-time in-game units that replace animations in place of player actions and levels of citizen happiness, franchise first multiplayer help, and in-game weather and pollution representation.
1. Unpack this release and make sure the folder name is “SIMCITY″ lacking the “”.
2. Copy the files in the “SimCity DRMLESS Beta Update 1.5″ folder to the main SIMCITY folder.
When questioned to overwrite existing files choose Yes.
3. Delete stunnel folder and stop.exe file.
4. Go into the extra folder and run the Electronic Arts, Inc CA.crt file.
5. Click on Install Certificate and push Next.
Then pick the Place all certificates in the following store option and push Browse.
6. Select the Trusted Root Certification Authorities option and click OK.
Now push Next and close. If you get an error select Yes.
7. Replace Your Hosts file with the one Provided in the Extras Folder. You can find your hosts file in C:WindowsSystem32Driversetc
8. Install Foundation from the extra folder and when it’s finished installing run the start.exe file in the main SIMCITY folder.
9. Click on Start Ma?tre d’h?tel and wait for the message to show you that “everything sounds fine″
10. Start Foundation that you just installed with any username and password you want.
11. Click on My Games, select SimCity and click on Download in the yellow/orange box.
12. From here on it’s simple, wait for it to download and then click Play.
Incoming search terms for the article:
Related Post :