PowerDesk 9 is the simple, quick and expert way to organize and manage the files, digital photos, MP3s and web metaphors on your PC. With far more features and functions than the standard Windows file manager or other file management software, PowerDesk Pro 9 gives you the tools to search, edit, track, delete, copy, go, sort, zip, mark, view, convert and more!
6 Powerful File Utilities for the price you’d normally pay for 1!
With top-ratings, reviews and awards from PC Magazine, Windows Magazine and PC World, you can trust the new PowerDesk Pro 9 to expertly and easily replace Windows Explorer with a wide array of powerful File and File Management tools. Completely customize your PC in a few clicks and see for yourself why PowerDesk continues to be the PC professionals file management choice!
- FTP – Access PowerDesk FTP in an simple-to-use, drag-and-drop interface and view FTP sites as though they were run of the mill folders! Once you’ve set up your favorite FTP sites, connecting with them is just 1-Click away. PowerDesk now supports Secure FTP!
- Sync Manager – Compare and synchronize the inside of two folders. Especially useful for work on files that are shared between two computers, it’s also useful for backing up files and much more!
- Size Manager – A powerful utility that shows you where and how the interval on each of your drives is being used. Using Size Manager makes it simple to efficiently manage drive storage interval.
- Dialog Helper – Enhances Open dialog boxes and Save dialog boxes by adding a selection list for previously opened files and folders. It also provides a file viewer pane that supports over 150 file formats. Dialog helper also allows fixed dialogs to be easily resized.
- Archive Manager – Easily compress and expand files from over 30 well loved compression formats. See within archives to view entire file lists, selectively view the inside or extract selected files with a simple drag and drop operation.
- File Finder – Quickly locate forgotten files with a powerful “search engine” type tool. Search by keyword, file type, size, or date range and see the “hits” showed in a single-line reference. Search inside Zip files, archives, emails and attachments too!
Fantastic File Management you won’t want to live lacking!
- Dual pane operation – Easily drag and drop files between folders and drives.
- Layout Manager – Single click icons save complete layouts or add layout icons to your desktop, so PowerDesk starts up exactly where you want it to!
- Add File Notes – With a right-click of the mouse, add notes to help organize your files – showed in a mouse-over window or fine points view, easily be reminded what’s in a file lacking having to open it!
- Affect Customize Your File Folders – Easily customize and prioritize your file folders with eight distinct colors.
- File Info Column – Spectacle specific fine points about each file in the file pane viewer. Ṃ files will show a song title and run time. Metaphors will show the size and resolution. Word documents show document title and more.
- Ṃ Collection Management – Make and control portable Ṃ playlist files as well as multimedia applications. Randomize feature ensures a complete random play order. Plus, cool tools to preview Ṃ files, search for files, as well as rename and edit files groups in a single action.
- File Viewer – Open the right file the first time! Improved file preview options allow users to view the inside of a file in a preview pane or as a thumbnail image. Browse files from digital cameras, whole directories of metaphors, or MP3 players – where you can even view by artist name, album title, or your own personal notations!
PowerDesk 9 Professional includes powerful new & improved features to make file management even simpler:
- Path Breadcrumb makes folder navigation simpler and more convenient. Easily track where you are and where you’ve been.
- Pane Lock lets you easily synchronize views between any two drives at the same time – including network, external or backup!
- Network Behavior with better performance when navigating network drives.
- Favorites Management works more like Windows. Add a favorite in PowerDesk; see it in Windows and vice versa!
- Libraries Management is simpler and more well-methodical. Any changes made in PowerDesk are publicized in Windows and vice versa!
- File Viewer now supports image zoom, quicker load times and improved file type help, including Office 2010 documents.
Homepage – http://www.avanquest.com
Incoming search terms for the article:
Related Post :